Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage Company's content across digital and offline channels, while working with and ensuring sync between sources of content [Media Creation & Publication Team, Training & Support Team, Research & Development Team] and the Sales & Marketing team.
- Digital channels include the website, electronic mails, social media etc., for which the content shall be created/reviewed, refurbished and published as per the Company's content strategy.
- Offline channels include physical campaigns, events, workshops, sponsorship, product books/guides/manuals etc., for which the content shall be created/reviewed, refurbished and published as per the Company's content strategy.
- Ensuring that the content is of the right quality, is delivered at the right time, to the right audience, is well-linked with previous content and is optimized for delivery [SEO etc.].
- Auditing, editing and updating existing content with the help of Media Creation & Publication Team, whenever out of place as per the Company's content strategy.
- Ensuring quality and delivery of content which form external communications, promotional activities, advertisements etc. as per the Company's content strategy.
- Provide expertise and advise on most effective use of content to support delivery of Company's objectives while evaluating, managing and updating Company's content strategy and calendar to bring optimum conversions from each stage of the marketing funnel to the next.
- Managing human resource for delivering Company's content strategy, including providing advise on hiring, expansion etc. whenever required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realise their potential.
- Strong command over language, verbal and written communication skills.
- Boasts of a creative and entrepreneurial attitude and knows how to bring delight to consumers and stakeholders.
- Can handle social media responsibly and take ownership of content-perceived reputation of the Company and its brands.
- A good knowledge of how digital channels work and can be integrated in order to successfully deliver multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- Can understand and interpret data and analytics to evaluate and improve campaigns, while summarizing such complex information clearly and concisely.
- Understands the life, needs and cravings of a geek audience.
- Demonstrates the ability to create and lead a team from scratch to new heights while ensuring their motivation and performance.
- Eats expectations for breakfast, consumer delight for lunch and consumer advocacy for dinner and sleeps in a jacket of responsibility and ownership.
- The Company is yours, it's reputation is yours, it's criticism and appreciation is yours, it's ups and downs are yours- own each one of them with your heart.
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- Comfortable with travelling to different parts of the country.
- Degree or equivalent relevant professional qualification, preferably Bachelors/Masters related to writing, editing, communications, media etc.
- Previous experience as a content manager/developer/editor/writer in a growing business or start-up.
- Attention to detail and a knack for identifying and replacing the least beautiful bug in a sea of beauty.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.