Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides direction, leadership and assistance in the development of a comprehensive curriculum for STEM, Robotics and experiential learning for K-12 segment.
- Conducting STEM, Robotics, IoT, experiential learning workshops through experiments and hands-on activities at various labs/centres/etc.
- Planning, organizing and handling school, makerspaces and university visits at various locations and guiding the students and faculties.
- Design & development of innovative experiments, activities & modules in the field of STEM, robotics, IoT etc.
- Developing innovative learning resources, kits etc. prepare reports, status briefs, presentations and other communication documents, content etc.
- Planning, developing, leading and handling science exhibitions, events, showcases etc. Participate in marketing activities and awareness programs.
- Anticipating and solving operational roadblocks that come in a way of successful implementation of STEM programs. Handle customer service requests and provide necessary solutions.
- Maintaining an inventory of materials to support the collection and organization of supplies necessary for teaching/training activities in schools, college etc.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realize their potential.
- Ability to organize programs, personnel and activities required for productive learning in the school/college.
- Experience in the areas of robotics, 3D Printing, Electronics, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, IoT, science experiments etc. Interest in creative things like arts, paper crafts and DIY project making.
- Experience in developing STEM, Robotics and Creative education models is preferred.
- Passion for bringing an innovative change in our education system.
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people and to observe, listen, motivate, and provide leadership which results in the best environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Fluency in English and one more language, preferably Hindi.
- Ability to manage and communicate with large audience. Ability to deal with children and youth in an interesting and meaningful manner.
- Proficiency in everyday office tools and other relevant computer applications.
- Comfortable with travelling to different parts of the country.
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, IT or B.Sc - IT, Electronics, Physics OR Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication or any other equivalent degree.
- 1-3 year experience of teaching to variety of groups.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.