Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop an interactive embedded platform using ARM/ESP32/AVR/etc. offering a fun-filled learning and project building experience for children.
- Develop communication protocols and libraries for communication between the embedded platform and smartphone/computer via USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Design robust circuits, simulations, communication protocols, PCBs etc. and hardware prototyping for embedded platform, part designs, supporting accesories etc. Design robust circuits, simulations, communication protocols, PCBs etc. and hardware prototyping for embedded platform, part designs, supporting accesories etc.
- Developing firmware for the products and interfacing them with a variety of accessories, smartphone and computer over Wi-Fi, OTG, Bluetooth, USB etc.
- Testing, foolproofing, assesment of developed embedded systems along with preparing relevant documentation and support with the help of Training & Support Team for the same.
- Analysis and iterations for Design for Manufacturing (DFM) resulting in cost-quality optimization and integration of ECAD and MCAD for product design.
- Share your knowledge and best-practices via documentation and internal wiki.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realise their potential.
- Experience with embedded systems design, preferably with hardware like AVR, ARM, ESP etc.
- Experience of developing and testing IoT and cloud projects/products.
- Decent command over programming in C or C++ and has an experience of coding a variety of microcontrollers.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS, coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics, data sheets etc. for different electronic components.
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- B.Tech/M.Tech Degree in Embedded Systems or Electronics or Instrumentation & Control or EC or Computer Science from a reputed institute
- Previous experience as an embedded engineer in a growing business or a start-up.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.