Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating graphical content for online resources like illustrations, technical documentation, website layouts, basic animations, promotional and social sharing content, etc.
- Creating graphical content for offline resources like booklets, book, pamphlets etc.
- Creating mock-ups for mobile and desktop applications
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting your ideas
- Preparing a final layout post approvals of rough drafts
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realise their potential.
- Have experience in Photoshop, Illustrators, Adobe InDesign and Corel Draw.
- Experience in UI/UX Design, Design Thinking, GUI, Web Design, Apps Design, Rendering is a plus
- Experience in designing illustrations and 2D animations
- Think and work on creative idea on his own
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- Degree or equivalent relevant professional qualification, preferably bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.