Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain applications for interfacing iOS devices with Company's product range using Bluetooth, WiFi, OTG etc., ensuring compatibility with a diverse range of iOS devices.
- Develop and maintain communication architecture/protocol at the back-end for sending, receiving and interpreting messages over Bluetooth, WiFi and OTG.
- Working with Product Developers, Application Developers and the Business Development Team to draft and develop different layers of infrastructure and features of the application as per consumer needs.
- Designing mock-ups with Graphic Design Team and developing interactive UIs of the application.
- Leading the iOS Application Development and ensuring timely delivery of designated responsibilities, decision making etc. related to the Application.
- Make the application cloud compatible with user login, data publication, tutorials etc. being major tasks for ensuring the same.
- Plan, implement and release new features while ensuring proper performance and timely bug removal for the platform at a regular basis.
- Share your knowledge and best practices via documentation and wiki
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realise their potential.
- Proficiency with Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Experience with database, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience of working with cloud and IoT applications will be preferred.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications with back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience in C, C++ and Java.
- Experience or interest in working with electronics and hardware.
- Understanding of and experience in dealing with the complete product development cycle, ranging from ideation to delivery.
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- B.Tech/M.Tech or an equivalent qualification in Computer Science or a related technical field, with 2+ years of experience.
- Previous experience as an Android developer in a growing business or a start-up.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.