Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to evaluate needs of the consumer, find and strategize sales channels to reach those consumers, generate sales through the new identified and existing channels.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and channels, strengthen and improve existing sales channels, demonstrating and presenting product at exhibitions, trade fairs, conferences, pitches etc.
- Achieve monthly and annual targets and maintain accurate records, review sales performances and regularly evaluate sales strategy and advise improvements.
- Collect, evaluate and understand sales patterns and consumer behavior, while regularly evaluating, updating and controlling unit economics.
- Negotiate deals, contracts and partnerships with potential retailers, distributors etc. and use them to the company's advantage.
- Understand and maintain costing and pricing of product range across different channels for retail and distributorship etc. while staying up to date with latest industry trends.
- Educate yourself with latest industry trends, market activities, competitors and potential competitors.
- Evaluate consumer feedback and work towards maximizing consumer delight while strategizing for recurring revenues.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realise their potential.
- Strong command over language, stronger verbal and written communication skills.
- Boasts of a creative and entrepreneurial attitude and knows how to sell to geeks and parents.
- Experience of directly dealing with clients, negotiations, pricing and distribution of products. Experience with sales, invoicing, CRM etc. applications- ZOHO lover?
- Knowledge of necessary MS office tools, statistical/numeric tools, impactful and inevitable convincing power.
- Can handle multiple sales channels, promotional activities, clients, partners, marketplaces etc. responsibly while maintaining good reputation of the company and improving revenue.
- Understands the life, needs and cravings of a geek audience.
- Demonstrates the ability to create and lead a team from scratch to new heights while ensuring their motivation and performance.
- Eats targets for breakfast, numbers for lunch, results for dinner and sleeps in a jacket of responsibility and ownership.
- The Company is yours, it's reputation is yours, it's criticism and appreciation is yours, it's ups and downs are yours- own each one of them with your heart.
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- Comfortable with travelling to different parts of the country.
- Degree or equivalent relevant professional qualification, preferably MBA/PGDM or any Bachelors/Masters related to management, sales, negotiation, marketing, communication etc.
- Proven experience in a sales/market research/marketing role with a growing business or a start-up.
- Attention to detail and a knack for going the last mile to fetch a pretty penny.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.