Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting STEM and Robotics Education/Workshop through Experiments and Hands-on activities in various labs/centers.
- Handling visits of the schools at various centers and guiding the students.
- Design & Development of innovative Experiments, Activities & Modules in the field of STEM, robotics and IoT.
- Developing innovative learning resources, Kits etc. Prepare reports, status briefs, presentations, and other communication documents.
- Developing/Handling Science Exhibitions & Events. Participate in marketing activities and awareness programs.
- Conducting STEM activities and workshops at various centers across the country.
- Maintains an inventory of materials to support the collection and organization of supplies necessary for teaching in school or college.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required for the delivery of your responsibilities.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realise their potential.
- Strong interest in teaching to school & college students.
- Experience in the areas of robotics, 3d Printing, Electronics, Arduino, Raspberry pi, IoT, science experiments. Interest in creative things like arts, paper crafts and DIY project making.
- Experience in developing STEM, Robotics and Creative education models is a plus.
- Passion for bringing an innovative change in our education system.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Fluency in English/Hindi.
- Ability to manage and communicate with large group of audience. Ability to deal with children and youth in interesting and meaningful manner.
- Proficiency in computer applications and internet usage.
- Passionate to work in a challenging and growth driven entrepreneurial environment while stepping out of comfort zone to achieve desired goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to set and adhere to strict deadlines and to manage competing priorities.
- B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, IT or B.Sc - IT, Electronics, Physics OR Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication or any other equivalent degree.
- 0-1 year experience of teaching to variety of groups.
Performance incentives depend on individual, departmental and overall company performance while bonuses are solely depended on the discretion of Board of Directors.
Agilo Research thrives towards imparting creativity and innovativeness by developing 21st century skills in youth.
Founded by young engineering graduates from IIT Kanpur, the company develops effective STEM learning and prototyping solutions for everyone. It’s first brand, evive, simplifies skill development and project building in the field of robotics and related fields and is targeted towards students and hobbyists. Join us to participate in the new revolution towards technology democratization.