Display () of size () px at position (), (), color () & background () block is a stack block available in evive display extension. The block is used to draw characters and symbols on evive TFT Display. The matrix size for the block is 20 horizontally and 16 vertically.
- The matrix having 20 x 16 boxes. You can either enable or disable a particular box by clicking on the box. If the box is enabled, its color is white, else the color is dark red. You can draw any shape using this.
- Size of the matrix on the TFT display. We are making a matrix of 20 x 16. Using this option, we can set how big the matrix will display on the screen. If we set 1 px, then each box will have the width and the height of 1px. If we set 8 px, then each box will have the width and the height of 8px.
- X position of the top left corner pixel of the matrix from where the matrix will be displayed.
- Y position of the top left corner pixel of the matrix from where the matrix will be displayed.
- The primary color of the shape. All boxes colored white in the matrix will be displayed with this color.
- The background color of the shape. All boxes colored dark red in the matrix will be displayed with this color.
- In this example, we are displaying faces with different expressions on the evive TFT display.
Download the example file from here: TFT Character Display