Go to () in () axis in () ms block is a stack block available in Robotic Arm extension for evive and other Arduino boards. The block sets the end-effector to the specified position on the selected axis and the other two positions remain the same.
- Specific coordinate you want to go to.
- Drop down to choose between X, Y, and Z axis.,
- Time to complete the reached the specified position.
In this script, we will make the robotic arm go one location wait there and again to the other location.
- Define PWM pins for the servos connected.
- The arm will continuously go to position 1 in the specified time wait for 2 seconds and then go to position 2 in the specified time.