Move in arc with center X () Z () , radius () , start angle () , end angle () , along Y () in () in ms block is a stack block available in Robotic Arm extension for evive and other Arduino boards. The block moves the end-effector in an arc.
- Circle’s center point on X-axis.
- Circle’s center point on Z-axis.
- The radius of how big you want your circle arm to carry the movement.
- The start angle of the arc.
- The end angle of the arc.
- Radius on the Y-axis.
- Time to complete the circle.
In this script, we will make the robotic arm to make a complete an entire circle but breaking in the two arcs i.e. we will move over the robotic arm into two half circles and complete our circle.