Move in () circle of center X () Z () , radius () & along Y () in () in ms block is a stack block available in Robotic Arm extension for evive and other Arduino boards. This block moves the robotic arm’s end-effector in the circular motion in the specified time.
- Drop down to choose whether to rotate clockwise or anticlockwise.
- Circle’s center point on X-axis.
- Circle’s center point on Z-axis.
- The radius of how big you want your circle arm to carry the movement.
- Radius in the Y-axis.
- Time to complete the circle.
In this script, we will make the robotic arm to first rotate clockwise and then from the same position rotate in the anti-clockwise direction.