Move () speed () moving size () block is a stack block available in Humanoid Robot extension for evive and other Arduino boards. This block is to assign pre-defined leg movements and actions to our Humanoid Robot.
- Drop to select the type of action or movement.
- Drop down to choose the speed(very fast, fast, normal, slow, very slow) by which it will move.
- If you need your Humanoid Robot to move more steps, enter the higher value of moving-size and vice-versa.
Here, in the given script, the humanoid robot will move forward and backwards.
- Define PWM pins for the servos connected.
- The humanoid robot will continuously move forward with normal speed then wait and again move back with normal speed to its initial position i.e. from where it started moving.