set digital pin () output as () is a stack block found in evive blocks, Arduino Uno blocks. Arduino Mega blocks, and Arduino Nano blocks. The block sets the digital state of the specified digital pin to either “High” or “Low”. If the output is High, the pin will be at 5V and if the output is Low the pin will be at 0V.
- evive: 25 digital pins available as digital output: 2 to 18 and 20 to 27
- Arduino Mega: 52 digital pins available for the user (2-53)
- Arduino Uno: 12 digital pins available for the user (2-13)
- Arduino Nano: 12 digital pins available for the user (2-13)
The pin can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- Controlling Pin 13 LED using Space key. If the output is High, LED glows, and if the output is Low, LED turns off.
- LED blinking.