Set () servo angle to () degrees () calibrate block is a stack block available in Humanoid Robot extension for evive and other Arduino boards. This block sets the value of the selected servo by the value you enter. Whereas the angle of other servos remains the same.
- Drop down to choose between left leg, right leg, left foot, right foot, left shoulder, right shoulder, left hand, and right hand servos.
- The angle between 0 to 180 to which you want to set your servo.
- Drop down to choose whether you want to add the calibrated values(with calibration) or not(without calibration) to the entered angle.
In this script, we will set the left leg and right leg servo angle by the angle obtained on rotating the potentiometer 1 and 2 respectively.
- Make two custom variables Angle 1 and Angle 2, and set them to the value obtained by rotating potentiometer 1 and potentiometer 2 respectively.
- Set the left leg servo angle by Angle 1 and right leg servo angle by Angle 2.