Students will learn the following things:
- What is the operator in programming?
- Different categories of operators.
- What are arithmetic operators and the blocks available in PictoBlox to perform those operations?
- Activity 1: Making a program that takes two numbers from the user and performs addition on them.
- Activity 2: Drawing shape by inputting the number of sides like if the user input 3, then draw a triangle.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What is the operator?
- Different kind of operators available in PictoBlox.
- What is the arithmetic operators?
- Different types of arithmetic operators present in PictoBlox:
- Making an addition calculator which takes two numbers from the user and gives the result which is the addition of the two numbers.
- Drawing shape by inputting the number of sides.