Backdrop, Custome and Creating Animations
Students will learn the following things:
- What is a backdrop in PictoBlox and how to add it to the project?
- What is a costume and how to add new costumes for sprites?
- Activity: Creating a walking animation of Tobi.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What is a program?
- PictoBlox interface
- Components of PictoBlox
- What is the backdrop?
- Characteristics of a backdrop.
- How to add backdrop on the stage.
- What is a costume?
- How to add and edit costume for a sprite.
- How to do animation?
- Creating a simple walking animation of Tobi.
- Completing the project by adding the script made in the previous class.