Controlling a Servo Motor using PictoBlox
- Making a smart intrusion detection system that detects intrusion with the help of an ultrasonic sensor and prevents someone from stealing the egg by controlling the bird's movement using a servo motor.
In this session, students will learn how to control a servo motor using PictoBlox programming by doing the following activities:
- Setting the servo motor to a specified angle input by the user.
- Controlling the servo using the Ultrasonic Sensor.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
|Component||Image||Quantity||Available in Bundle|
|Micro Servo Motor with Accessories||1|
|Male to Female Jumper Cable 20cm||5|
|Glue Gun and Glue Sticks||1|
- What is a servo motor?
- How to control the servo position using pulse width modulation?
- How to control the servo motor using a set servo on () to () angle block in PictoBlox?
- Make a program that set the servo motor to a specified angle input by the user.
- In this activity, we will control the servo motor angle depending on whether the ultrasonic sensor detects the object.