Students will make a game – Dodge. The aim of the game is to control the kid and dodge the objects coming his way for as long as possible. The kid will jump and slide in the game using evive tactile switch 1 and 2.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- Setting up the stage.
- How to make an animation?
- Animating the running boy.
- Interfacing evive with PictoBlox in Stage Mode.
- Detecting switch and commanding the boy to jump and slide.
- Modify the running script to make the boy jump and slide whenever the switch is pressed.
- Making a script that decides at what times ball and plane will appear on stage.