evive’s Display – Hello World!
- Creating a script to display potentiometer reading on evive's display.
Students will learn the following things:
- What is evive display and its specifications?
- How to display and manipulate text on evive display using evive Display Extension.
- Explore evive display extension blocks.
- Activity: Making a script to display potentiometer reading on evive display.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What is evive Display?
- What is the use of evive display and its specifications?
- Overview of evive Display Extension: evive Display Extension allows you to control the display on evive screen (change colour, font size, and font colour), draw shapes, write text, and display values on the screen.
- Demonstration and practicing for the following blocks:
- Fill screen with () color
- Write () block
- Set cursor at (), () block
- Set text color () with () background & size () block
Making a script to display potentiometer 1 and potentiometer 2 reading on evive display.