Introduction to Machine Learning
How is machine learning similar to human learning? How does machine learning cycle work? Making ML models using the image in Teachable Machine. Use of ML models in PictoBlox to make ML projects.
- Making a cat vs dog classifier
Classroom Bundle Used: Computer/Laptop
In this lesson students will learn:
- Machine learning
- Teachable machines
- Training data & ML models
- ML in PictoBlox
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to:
- Understand how machine learning similar is to human learning.
- Understand how does machine learning cycle work.
- Make ML models using images in Teachable Machine.
- Use ML models in PictoBlox to make ML projects.
- Make an ML model that classifies an image as a cat or a dog.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
Understanding Human Learning Process - 15 minutes
How Machine Learn - 10 minutes
Introduction to Teachable Machines - 10 minutes
Cat vs Dog: Training Data for ML - 15 minutes
Cat vs Dog: Training the model - 10 minutes
Cat vs Dog: Image Classifier in PictoBlox - 40 minutes
Application of Machine Learning - 20 minutes