Introduction to Sensors
- Understanding the working of evive's Pin State Monitor.
- Visualizing the light sensor using evive.
Students will learn the following things:
- What is sensor?
- Classification of sensor:
- Active and passive sensors
- Digital and analog sensors
- What is Light Dependent Resistor and how it works.
- How to visualise sensor output on evive.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
|Component||Image||Quantity||Available in Bundle|
|Male to Male Jumper Cable 20cm||5|
|10 kOhm Resistor||1|
- Senses that human have.
- What is a sensor?
- Classification of sensor according to the power source – Active and Passive sensors.
- Classification of sensor according to the output – Digital and Analog sensor.
- How to visualize the digital and analog sensor output on Pin State Monitor menu?
- Making the LDR sensor circuit.
- Visualizing the sensor output on evive.