Joystick Controlled Robot – Assembly
- Assembling a two wheel drive robot.
- In this activity, students will make a joystick-controlled robot whose motion will be controlled according to the position of a joystick module attached to the robot.
- If the joystick is moved forward – the robot will move forward.
- If the joystick is moved backward- the robot will move backward.
- If the joystick is moved left – the robot will turn left.
- If the joystick is moved right – the robot will turn right.
- If the joystick is in the center position – the robot should be at rest.
- During the activity, students will go through the following activities:
- Assembly of the robot.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
|Component||Image||Quantity||Available in Bundle|
|BO Motor Mount||2|
|Dual Shaft BO Motor||2|
|Acrylic Part: Base Plate||1|
|M3 bolts of 8 mm Length||10|
|20mm M3 (Female to Female)||3|
|USB A-B Cable||1|
|XY-axis Joystick Module||1|
|Male to Female Jumper Cable 20cm||5|
|Screw Driver (+)||1|