Line Following Robot using IR Sensor – Circuitry
- Completing the assembly and circuitry of IR sensors. Calibrating the sensors to detect black and white regions.
- In this activity, students will make a line following robot that will follow a black line in the white region using IR sensors.
- During the activity, students will go through the following activities:
- Assembly of the robot.
- Circuitry and testing the circuit.
- Calibration of sensors.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
|Component||Image||Quantity||Available in Bundle|
|BO Motor Mount||2|
|Dual Shaft BO Motor||2|
|Acrylic Part: Base Plate||1|
|M3 bolts of 8 mm Length||10|
|20mm M3 (Female to Female)||3|
|USB A-B Cable||1|
|Male to Female Jumper Cable 20cm||10|
|Screw Driver (+)||1|
- Connect the motors to evive.
- Connect the IR sensors to evive.