Obstacle Avoiding Robot – Part 2
- Writing a program for the robot to detect objects in front of it and scan the area to find a obstacle-free path.
In this activity, kids will make an obstacle avoiding robot which is an autonomous robot and detect obstacles coming in front of it and avoid it using the ultrasonic sensor. The procedure for making the complete robot requires the following steps:
- Understanding the logic of the robot
- Programming evive to replicate the above logic
- Testing and debugging of robot
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
|Component||Image||Quantity||Available in Bundle|
|USB A-B Cable||1|
|Dual Shaft BO Motor||2|
|BO Motor Mount||2|
|Acrylic Part: Base Plate||1|
|20mm M3 (Female to Female)||3|
|M3 bolts of 8 mm Length||10|
|Micro Servo Motor with Accessories||1|
|Screw Driver (+)||1|
- Understand the logic of the robot for proper working.
- Making a flow chart for the logic.