Pick and Place Robot – Programming
- Writing a program to run the robot and control gripper movements (open/close, up/down) using a Smartphone.
In this activity, kids will make a pick and place robot which is an extension to the smartphone-controlled robot with a gripper in front of it. The procedure for making the complete robot requires the following steps:
- Understanding the logic of the robot
- Programming evive to replicate the above logic
- Testing and debugging of robot
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- Understand the logic of the robot for proper working.
- Making a flow chart for the logic.