Introduction to Servo Motors
- Moving the head of a cutout with the help of a servo motor and evive.
Students will learn the following things:
- Why do we need Servo motor and what are they?
- Components of a Servo motor.
- How to control a servo motor using evive menu.
- Activity: Moving Tobi’s head using a potentiometer.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- Why do we need a servo motor?
- What is a servo motor?
- Different components of the servo motor. Optional, skip if the class is below 7th.
- How to connect the servo to evive?
- How to control the servo motor using evive menu.
Moving Tobi’s head using potentiometer 1