Space Battle Game
Students will make a game to control the rocket using a Smartphone (Using the gamepad module in Dabble App) and shoot the enemy coming.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
|Component||Image||Quantity||Available in Bundle|
|USB A-B Cable||1|
|HC05 Bluetooth Module||1|
|Dabble||Installed on Phone|
|PictoBlox||Installed on Computer|
Make a script to control the rocket using a gamepad module and perform the following actions:
- On pressing left button – Rocket goes left.
- On pressing the right button – Rocket goes right.
- On pressing triangle button – Rocker shoots the bullet.
Write 2 scripts for the monsters to:
- Create multiple monsters using clones.
- Assigning the action to the clone:
- Appearing randomly on the top of the stage and going downwards.
- Detect if the bullet touches the monster and hiding it.
- Detect if the rocket touches the monster and decreasing the health.
- Make a script for the bullet, where it will start near the rocket and then move upwards until it touches edge or the monster.