Touch Sensor – Conductor or Insulators?
Students will learn following things:
- What are the conductors, their property and example of conductors?
- What are the insulators, their property, and example of insulators?
- How does the capacitive touch sensor work?
- Activity: Categorising different objects into conductors and insulators using evive capacitive touch sensor.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What are conductors?
- Properties of a conductor.
- Example of conductors.
- What are insulators?
- Properties of an insulator.
- Example of insulators.
- How does the evive capacitive touch works?
- Testing the touch sensor of evive using evive menu.
- Take different objects and connect them to evive touch channels. Then using evive touch, find out which material is a conductor and which is an insulator.