Pick and Place Mobile Robot
When your mom asks you to bring something for her, such as a pen or her mobile, you must have dreamt of making a robot or a gadget to do it. Use the components provided, and of course our dear old mBlock, et voila! You have a Pick and Place Robot which will do your work for you.
|Image||Component||Quantity||Available in Kit|
|Acrylic Part: Base Plate||1|
|Dual Shaft BO Motor||2|
|BO Motor Mount||2|
|M3 bolts of 8 mm Length||7|
|M3 bolts of 25mm Length||4|
|M3 bolts of 12mm Length||5|
|Acrylic Part: Gripper Plate||1|
|Micro Servo Motor with Accessories||1|
Step 1: Assembly
- Attach the two motors, one to each bracket, side by side and fasten using M3 bolts of 25mm length and M3 nuts.
- Now, fit the wheels into the protruding motor shafts.
- We’ll attach the Castor wheel now. First, we will mount the M3 standoffs (20 mm) on which the Castor will be attached. Fasten the standoffs to the chassis using M3 bolts of 8mm length.
- Place the Castor on top of the standoffs in the configuration shown and fasten using M3 bolts of 12 mm length.
- Flip the assembly and place evive on the top of the chassis.
- Using the holes on the back of evive fasten it to the chassis using M3 bolts of 12mm length.
- Flip the assembly.
- First, we will assemble the gripper. For that, insert the servo motor into the rectangular slot of the Gripper Base Plate.
- Fasten the servo motor to the Gripper Base Plate using M2 bolts of length 12mm.
- Using evive controls menu, set the servo angle to 45° (approx) and then disconnect the servo.
Do the following connections:
|Pick and Place Robot Scratch Program||Download|
DIY Automatic Railway Crossing
This project will show you how to make a DIY automatic railway crossing.
DIY Smart Trash Bin
This project will show you how to make a DIY Smart Trash Bin.
DIY Unique Christmas Tree
This project will show you how to make a unique DIY Christmas Tree for this year’s Christmas.