Dual Axis XY Analog Joystick
Dual Axis XY Joystick module combines two potentiometers and a pushbutton switch into a solid mechanical package with an ergonomic thumb dome.
- Compatible with Arduino
- Working Voltage 5V
- Potentiometer output range: 0-5V
- 1 Switch for z-press
10 in stock
Dual Axis XY Joystick set the two-channel analog output module and one channel of the digital output. the output value respectively corresponding to (X, Y) axis offset, its type is analog. Button indicates whether the user pressed in the Z-axis, its type digital switching amount. Module integrated power indicators which show the working status.
- This module combines two potentiometers and a pushbutton switch into a solid mechanical package with an ergonomic thumb dome. Perfect for controlling motors, servos, etc.
- This joystick provides a smooth, fluid motion, strong click reply and a straight forward interface.
- When using the 5V power supply, the default analog output for X,Y is 2.5V
- With the direction of the arrow, the voltage goes up to 5V and the opposite direction it goes down to 0V.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 40 mm|