In this tutorial, we will learn how to make a GIF from a video.
- Visit the link: ezgif.com/video-to-gif
- We have already selected, first we need to select the video which we want to convert into GIF using the Choose File button.
- You might have noticed the recommended format and the size of the video below.
- You can even use the link of the video to convert into GIF.
- Once done, click on Upload Video. And wait for a little while.
- Once the upload is done, you may find the following screen:
- Start Time: Let’s you choose the start point of your GIF (use the current position button to choose the time frame)
- End Time: Let’s you choose the end of your GIF (use the current position button to choose the time frame)
- Size: You can choose among the given options, recommended is Original (up to 600px) or Original (up to 800px).
- Frame Rate: Select according to the size of your video
- Method: Let it be the default
- Click on Convert to GIF.
- You may find the resultant GIF and its size and dimensions.
Let the Optimization method remain the same, and choose on the compression level according to your requirement.
Here is a sample GIF which we made following the above tutorial.
In case you have any queries, let us know at email@example.com.