Analog Output – LED Brightness Control
- Creating a script to control an LED's brightness using the variable slider.
Students will learn the following things:
- How to generate analog voltage output on digital pins using pulse width modulation (PWM).
- Analog output block in PictoBlox.
- Activity: Controlling the brightness of a LED.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What is the analog voltage output?
- What pins in evive generate PWM.
- Relationship between the voltage output and the duty cycle or input value.
- Example of PWM for the following duty cycle:
Define and show the use of set PWM pin () output as () block for analog output.
Making a LED brightness control using the variable slider.