Detecting Motion with PIR Sensor
Students will learn the following things:
- What is a PIR sensor or motion detector sensor?
- On what principle does the PIR sensor work?
- What is the different mode of operation of a PIR sensor?
- Activity: Making a motion detecting system using a PIR sensor, evive, and PictoBlox.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What is a PIR Sensor?
- Working of PIR motion sensor.
- PIR sensor module pinouts, jumpers and potentiometers.
- Different mode of operations of a PIR sensor:
- Non-repeatable trigger
- Repeatable trigger
Connect the PIR sensor module to evive.
Make a motion detecting system using a PIR sensor, evive, and PictoBlox.