Displaying Patterns on RGB LED Strip
- Creating scripts to play and understand the different pre-defined patterns on a RGB LED strip.
Students will learn the following things:
- What are the RGB LED strip and its type?
- How to connect the RGB LED strip to evive?
- PictoBlox blocks to create different patterns.
1 set of the following material per group of 3-5 students:
- What is RGB LED Strip?
- What are the different variants present in the market?
- RGB LED strip pinouts.
- How to connect it to evive?
PictoBlox block from lighting extension to control the RGB LED strip:
- Initialise RGB strip () with () LED pixels on pin () block
- () RGB strip () with color () & delay () seconds block
- () RGB strip () with delay () seconds block
Making different patterns on the RGB LED strip:
- Color wipe
- Theater Chase
- Rainbow Cycle
- Theater Chase Rainbow