This tutorial shows you how to record the video or capture images using PictoBlox’s inbuilt screen recorder. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open PictoBlox and complete writing your script into the scripting area.
- Now that, you’ve written the script it’s time to move on to the result. Maximize the stage using the maximize button.
- Click on the green flag and your code will start executing.
- Now to record the output, you need to click on the Start Video Recording(circle) button on the top of the stage.
- As soon as you’ll start recording the button will turn to the square. The inbuilt recorder in PictoBlox simply records your Stage.
- You can see the duration of the recording from the timer here.
- Click on the Stop Video Recording(square) button to stop recording and you will see a message “Recording saved successfully”.
- You can even take the snapshot of the stage using the Take Snapshot button.
In case if you face any other questions, mail us at email@example.com.