AI & Robotics Class Pack Equipment List
12 x Quarky Ultimate Kit
The BEST AI & Robotics Companion for Kids with complete hands-on experience to learn AI, Robotics & Coding with 10+ robotics configurations and 50+ projects.
- Designed for Classroom Learning – 1 kit is suitable for 2-3 student group.
- Powerful Microcontroller Board – Quarky is a portable device that allows students to create complex projects with its 3.7V Li–ion battery support, two tactile switches, five capacitive touch sensors, two infrared sensors, 35 programmable RGB LEDs, speaker, Wi–Fi and Bluetooth compatibility and general–purpose input–output pins. Quarky also has protections for reverse polarity, overvoltage, and overcurrent.
- Comes with AI recognition cards for making Self Driving Car and 2 Practice Arenas.
Classroom Pack Consumables
The classroom pack contains all the spares and consumables needed to run robotics activities for up to 200 students, making running activities easier and more efficient than ever before. As your students explore the wonders of AI Robotics, they‘ll have everything they need right at their fingertips, creating a truly immersive learning experience.
12 x AI & Robotics Wooden Arena
12 x USB C Cable
12 x Motor
12 x Wheel
12 x Motor Mount 2 x Fastener set
12 x Servo Motor
6 x Ultrasonic Sensor
2 x Battery Charger (6-Port)
12 x Plastic Spares
80 x Alligator Wire
6 x Battery
6 x Motor Connector
Certified Curriculum & Resources
Our all-in-one solution provides an engaging, user-friendly learning experience complete with a structured curriculum for 3rd-12th grade students, a Learning Management System (LMS) to track the progress of each student, and comprehensive guides to help them develop important 21st-century skills. We provide the following resources with the pack:
- Session plan for each lesson for teachers
- Activity Sheet for each lesson for students
- Worksheets for each lesson for students
Additionally, you can purchase activity books for each student taking part in the classroom.
3 Days of Teacher Development Program
Our program offers faculty learning assistance with our master AI trainers who provide offline training sessions for 3 days in school to help upskill computer science teachers, STEM faculty, and school IT staff. With our comprehensive training sessions, teachers will gain the knowledge to help transform schools with artificial intelligence.
After the TDP, teachers are provided with online counseling, mentoring, and assistance every week with the AI master trainers, ensuring the lab runs efficiently.
PictoBlox Software License
All students and teachers get access to PictoBlox software which is a Block and Python programming software where students can program the robots and learn new things. PictoBlox helps the student to learn the following:
- Block Coding – Appropriate for classes 3-8
- Python Coding – Appropriate for classes 7-12
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics, Internet of Things, Physical Computing and Self Driving Technology
Join the Schools Who Trust Us for an Unparalleled Educational Experience!
Get Started with the AI & Robotics Classroom Pack
FAQs on AI Classroom Pack
AI and Robotics Classroom Pack is designed for the implementation of the latest education trends as per CSTA, IB (International Baccalaureate®), IGCSE, ICSE, National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and CBSE Skill Subjects with Coding, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Tinkering, and Data Science.
AI curriculum and kits are recommended for Grade 3 to 12. For younger grades or beginners, we suggest block-based coding, while for higher grades (9+), we implement an AI curriculum with Python coding.
Considering one session of 40-60 mins of AI and Robotics per week running over the year, and two-three students working in groups the AI Classroom Pack can be used with up to 200 students.
It’s depends on the school. If you are looking to start AI curriculum, then a fully equipped computer lab is sufficient.
- 1 x Projector and Computer/Laptop for Teacher
- 1 x Computer/Laptop/Tablet/iPad for each group (Total 12-15)
- OS: Windows 8+/Mac/Linux with atleast 4 GB RAM (Currently Chromebooks are not supported)
- Accessories (or in-built features): Mic, Camera and Bluetooth
- Internet Access
Note: Python coding is not supported in Tablet/iPad.
We have 20+ global partners and distributors across the world. We have shipped our educational kits in more than 75 countries so far. Do contact us at email@example.com.
We usually ship our kits and AI lab package via DHL as our courier partner.
*Customs duty, customs clearance fee, and related expenses at destination country may be applied and are subjected to be paid by buyer/importer.
For becoming our partner or bulk distributor, please visit: https://thestempedia.com/distributors-and-partners